Find a Program
Lane Ranger Training - Quiz
Start Lane Ranger Training - Quiz
After reading through the Intro, Ranging the Lanes, Inclusion & Modification and The Sessions - submit your best responses below.
1. The main difference between Bowl Patrol (BP) and Bowl Abilities (BA) is
BP is for kids, BA for teens and adults
BA doesn't use carpet lanes, BP does
There are no modifications allowed in BP
To deliver BA a Lane Ranger must complete additional training
BA participants get a free meal when they play
2. When delivering a session, what are 3 important things a Lane Ranger should consider?
3. You suspect a participant might have Autism, but you're not sure, what should you do?
Assume they do, whether diagnosed or not, and try using some supportive resources
Google "Autism behaviours" to up skill yourself
Check whether it was mentioned on the registration info
Ask the participant or their carer
4. True or False? Both BP and BA programs can be adapted to a school environment.
5. Where's the best place to access all the session plans, activity cards and videos in one secure location?
Ask the centre staff for the hardcopy folder
Log in to the Lane Ranger portal
Call the Tenpin Bowling Australia office and ask them to fax me a copy
I'll need to write a heap of notes from this course to get me through!
6. How long would a typical session last (in minutes) and what is the basic structure?
7. Who might be able to assist you to deliver a session? Assume they haven't completed Lane Ranger training
A registered teacher
A registered parent
The bowler in the next lane
Another coach (who hasn't done LR training)
8. Choose any of the eight sessions - what is the focus and teaching points of that session?
9. In the final session, what advice can we give our participants on how to continue bowling?
10. Your name, email and state/territory:
Without these, we can't contact you.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA verification
That's all! Review your answers above and when you're ready hit 'Submit'. We'll have a look at your answers and get back to you shortly.
Become a Lane Ranger
Ranging the Lanes
Inclusion & Modifications